Midday Meals Supervisor
The governors of St Mary and St Michael Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a Midday Meals Supervisor to cover lunchtime supervision across the school.
The main duties and responsibilities include;
- Supervision of children in the dining hall
- Supervision of children in the playground
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with children
- Knowledge of basic Health and Safety and be prepared to be a First Aider
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and apply given instructions
- Able to react calmly and quickly in an emergency
- If you enjoy the company of children and feel able to support the ethos of our school
we would like to hear from you.
Contract: One year temporary contract.
Vacancy Hours: 10 hours per week term time only (11:30 – 13:30)
Closing date for all applications: by 12 noon Wednesday 24th February
You do not need to be a practicing Catholic to apply.
More details and an application form can be found in our application pack.